Fixing No Sound while calling issue
If there is no sound at all while calling then all you have to do is to follow the below steps:
- • Restart your phone; it is known to be an effective temporary solution.
- • If this method doesn’t work then go to Volume Level in settings.
- • If that method also doesn’t work then trace the motherboard.
Fixing Noise / Low sound in speaker Issue
If noise or low sound in the speaker then it means that there might be dust on the speaker which is covering mobile speaker and in order to resolve that, all you have to do is to:
- Open cover of the phone display unit & clean the hole smoothly where the speaker is placed
- If there is too much dust on the speaker then it is safe to replace the speaker rather than cleaning it, as in this condition cleaning will give you no avail.
- The connector is closest to the backup battery & the 2 terminals of the speaker from the connector are connected to the diode and from there to a coil.
In order to troubleshoot, you have to do the below steps:
Put the jumper on the coil if it is faulty, as one of the causes for this issue is the coil’s connection is open.
- Check the diode by using the multi meter, if it is weak then change it.
- If you don’t want to change the diode then change the entire strip that contains the speaker and audio jack, this is certainly going to resolve this issue.
Fix the Speaker Issue
If you have speaker issues, come and get a solution from us. Our Professional expert can fix the issue and get working mobile again.