Issues - Moto Power Button in Mobile
- • Moto Mobile not turning ON.
- • Phone heats up even when power is turned OFF, and also not power ON.
- • Automatically Power OFF itself.
- • Mobile switches OFF when any specific application is entered.
Reasons of Problems
- • The problem might be with your phone’s battery.
- • Any app might be causing power problems on your phone.
- • The voltage at battery’s terminal might be lower than the standard voltage.
- • Power button strip might be faulty.
- • Phone components might be water damaged.
- • Power IC may be faulty.
- • Circuits might be short.
your phone for around 25 minutes & try to turn it on again, however, make sure that phone battery is charging properly.
Mobile switches OFF When Any Specific App is executed
Hard reset your phone and check.
For Random Phone OFF or When App is executed
Uninstall that app which is causing the problem and check.