Motorola Phone Battery Drain and Overheating
Motorola Mobile is surely known to be one of the most exceptional phones offered by Motorola. Normally, It doesn’t have any problem, however, a good number of users have complained that they are facing rapid battery drain & overheating issues in their new Mobile. We all know that Smartphone’s batteries aren’t that good, but prompt battery drain & overheating is undoubtedly the issue.
- • Phone battery drains at much higher pace.
- • Motorola becomes extremely hot during usage.
- • Phone heats up during charging.
Reasons of Problems
- • This happens when you use a different charger pin to charge your phone. Use original Motorola charger.
- • Usage of the phone during charging might also be the cause of the Issue.
- • Some heavy apps take a lot of charges and might also contribute in heating up your phone.
- • A good number of apps are running in the background, causing the phone to lose charge over time, this also contributes in heating up your phone.
- • Usage of outdated OS or earlier firmware also causes.
- • Outdated apps can also be the cause of this issue.
- • Your phone battery can also be damaged.