- • Make sure that MIC rubber cap is intact and free from any kind of damage.
- • Note MIC capacitor
- • Check MIC capacitor which is at the opposite side of the board, replace if damaged.
- • Check the connection between the negative terminal of MIC to the Capacitor and IC. If there is no continuity then:
- • Check charging dock onboard connector, if there is no continuity then re-solder.
- • Now check charging dock strip connector, if the issue is in strip connector then change the entire charging dock and check.
- • Now check the connection from Positive terminal (From Capacitor which is at the board back) to the capacitor/coils. Change Capacitor / Coil if damaged.
If all steps fail then heat or re-ball Audio IC. If it still fails then replace MIC for Moto Mobiles.